Friday, August 27, 2010

I actually won some blog candy!

I cannot believe it but I have actually won Blog Candy - and quite a win it is.  I am just shaking with joy over this.  I have entered various blog candy contests for over 2 years and have never won until now.  Below is the listing of what I have won and I am just thrilled.  I had a bad last 7-10 days, part fibromyalgia, part discovering that my blood sugar is horrendously low at 47!  Perhaps that explains why I am shaking, have palpitations and cannot stay awake.  Seems lab normal is 80-120.

Kellie, thank you for your generosity.  I have written you as requested, from my Comcast account as AOL is acting up - again. 
From Kellie's blog:
Blog CANDY to Celebrate….
Saturday, July 17th, 2010

I am so overly EXCITED about many things, some I can share now and some you’ll have to wait and see, some are to do with my store and some are not but all craft related. But one of my reasons for this candy is that I have reached 550 followers…. WOW I am BLOWN away and amazed that many people like reading my waffles hehe….. And am extremely touched in so many ways by all the visits and comments that people come by and leave… So lets see the candy hey…… OH but before I do…. My candy consist of mainly stamps, stamps from my store, stamps I have bought and never used or bought 2 of etc…..

I actually had to get a chair in the end and stand on it to try and get it all in hehe… OK so here is the NON teasing photo….


Want to know everything that is in there that you may not be able to see….? Well then here is the list….

Tim Holtz 2 Embossing Folders
Flourish with a Bling Pearls – Pearl
Flourish with a Bling Pearls – Black
Flourish with a Bling Pearls – Pink
Flourish with a Bling Rhinestones – Silver
Flourish with a Bling Rhinestones – Wine *NEW*
Flourish with a Bling Rhinestones – Black
Magnolia Doohickey – Tilda Lace
Magnolia Doohickey – Vintage Tag
Magnolia Doohickey – Leaf and Swirl
Magnolia Doohickey – Peony Petal
Simply Betty Stamp Rio
Simply Betty Stamp Betty
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp – Babette
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp – Monique
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp – Perfect Poision
C.C Designs – Heidi Amount The Flowers
C.C Designs – Sandbucket Tevor
C.C Designs – Bathing Beauty Emma
C.C Designs Beach Scene
C.C Designs – Coffee Kiki La Rue
Motivet – Rabbit with Dandelion
Baby Buds Designs – Owie
Baby Buds Designs – Ashton
Baby Buds Designs – Jack
Fairy Tales – Cupcake Belle
Fairy Tales – Belle
Fairy Tales – Phillip
Sweet November Stamps – Current Ebbtide & Anela
Sweet November Stamps – Ocean Wavedancer & Echo
Sweet November Stamps – Shimmer Redkelp & Otto
Sweet November Stamps – Bubbles Lostlagoon & Palu
Tickled Pink Stamp – Lil Lolita – 20’s Evie
Tickled Pink Stamps – Lil Lolita – 30’s Lylah
Tickled Pink Stamps – Lil Lolita – 50’s Lilith
Pink Cat Studio – Sick Billy
Pink Cat Studio – Sick Lily
The Greeting Farm – Thursday
The Greeting Farm – Sweet Message
The Greeting Farm – OA – Happy Days
Magnolia Stamp – Wedding Collection – Tilda with Peony
Magnolia Stamp – Wedding Collection – Tilda with Veil
Magnolia Stamp – Wedding Collection – Flower Girl

10 comments:

Susie M. said...

WOWEE girl!!! good for YOU!! I'm so happy for ya! *BIG HUGS* OOOH! I just love new toys! and you SO deserve it too. Congratulations!

Lillian A said...

Oh, Nancy, I don't see how you even have the time to post -- you should be PLAYING with your new toys!! Congrats on your BIG WIN, girl, and hope you get to feeling better real soon, so you can REALLY enjoy all your new things.
Hugs!

Danielle Champagne said...

Well such good news for you Nancy! Congratulations! Enjoy.
thanks for you sweet words left on my blogs. Gave me a chance to come and visit you.
Take care.
Hugs.
Danielle.

Dru said...

OMGoodness! What a wonderful win - just look at all those sweet images you get to play with!! Wow! Hope you start feeling better soon - you have a lot of coloring and playing to do - LOL!!! Hugs, Dru

Stampalicious said...

oh Nancy! that's just an awesome candy!!! Congrats on winning it! and have fun with all the goodies!!!
xoxoxox
Martina

Peggie said...

Congratulations. That really is special.

Anonymous said...

how Fabulous Nancy! wow! wow! wow! congrats and all!
Pam Going Postal

Janiel/ janny said...

Yahooooooooooooooooooo for you Nancy!!!!!! You have hit the mother load girlie!!! CONGRATS!!!!

I wanted to stop by today to thank you for uplifting my sprits with your words you left on my blog about my artwork. THANK YOU for taking the time. Your words today truly put a very big smile on my face. Thanks again and again I needed that today!
hugs, Janiel

Sara said...

Holy Moly,that is one heck of a blog candy! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Have fun with all of it!

Vivi Casale said...

BLIND ME NANCY.. you were the lucky winner of that candy!!
I wanted that so much!! but now I really happy for you.. at least who won is someone that I know and like!!
Have fun with all your new toys my friend!!!
xxx
Vivi