Friday, January 15, 2010

Tweet Kisses

I got another one done but it was hard to get a good photo because the "bling" on the card kept the scanner lid from closing properly, and even though I covered it, some light got in.   I also seem to be slowing down a little because my fingertips are in their usual winter condition which means split and sore.  Time to slather on more cortisone or Neosporin.  Thank you for looking.

Here is what was used for this card:
Stamp:  Stampabilities/House Mouse Tweet Kisses HMJR1035
Coloring:  Prismacolor and Derwent colored pencils, blending stumps and turpenoid. Background shaded with Pebbles Pearlescent chalks in Shimmers.
Cardstock:  Solid:  Bazzill; Green dot:  Sprout 6 x 6 Paper Collection, Memory Box, Inc. (love this collection and wish I had bought several pads of it).
Paper:  Source unknown.
Punch:  Martha Stewart
Flowers:  Prima
Ribbon:  Dashes, Dots & Checks
Bling:  from a Heidi Swapp frame
Brads:  Recollections


Card count:  5/365

5 comments:

LindaC said...

That is such a sweet image and I like the pastel colors. Those violets are so pretty.
MagnoliaSL DT

Patty said...

ADORABLE! I have that stamp, too!

Candy said...

Hi Nancy,
Your card is so lovely. That stamp is adorable and you have made it more so with your great papers, and embellies.
Way to go :o)
Hugs, Candy

Sue from Oregon said...

I have always loved this image!

Susie M. said...

What an ADORABLE card! great job!