Sunday, January 24, 2010

House Mouse and Friends Blog Hop and Challenge

House Mouse and Friends is having its first blog hop/challenge, using any House Mouse, Happy Hoppers or Gruffies stamp, using this sketch for your design:

I had made a few Valentines before last night, but none matched the sketch completely, so I worked on another:




Here is what I used for the card:
Stamp:  Stampabilities Happy Hoppers (House Mouse) "Love Bunny" HMI1014.
Colored pencils:  Prismacolor, Derwent and EK Success.
Chalk:  Pebbles Pearlescent Shimmers (around bunny).
Paper, background:  K & Co. Smitten Valentine tablet of 12 x 12 papers.
Paper lace, light pink:  American Crafts paper in Baby/Miss Muffit, cut with Fiskars heart edge punch.
Paper lace, brown:  American Crafts paper in Baby/Miss Muffit, reverse if light pink dot, cut with Martha Stewart double edge doily lace trim punch.
Raspberry square:  Bazzill pearlescent in Feather Boa, embossed with Swiss Dots folder in Cuttlebug, cut with Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Squares, Large.
Sentiment:  K & Co. Smitten banners.
Pearls:  Recollections half-pearl stickers.
Miscellaneous:  Pink Gelly Roll Stardust pen on hearts above bunny's head.

You can visit the Blog Hop/Challenge by clicking on the title of this blog, or on this link:  http://www.housemouseandfriends.blogspot.com/

Card count:  7/365

8 comments:

Billie's Scrappetique said...

This is SO cute, Nancy! I just love this stamp! I have it too and was coloring it the other day. :o)

The Wired Angel said...

Hi Nancy... this is my first visit and I wanted to welcome you to our Design DIVAS! I noticed that you are a FMS survivor.. we have a lot in common and have to touch base on that!!!

Love your card.. too cute. Thanks for joining our group. I'm sure you will truly enjoy the ladies and friendship. Hugs, Peggy

Unknown said...

This is one of my first owned stamps and I have always loved it! Awesome job!! Thanks for joining us at HM&F. Hugs, Stephanie

Vivi Casale said...

Hi Nancy,
so cute image & an adorable card!!
xxx
Vivi

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

what a great card Nancy! I love that image I think it is so sweet. You did a great job coloring it. Thanks for joining our first house mouse and friends challenge.

Angie Williams said...

I love this! That little bunny is too cute!

Candy said...

This is one of my favourite images! Your card is just wonderful. Love all the paper lace :o)
Hugs, Candy

Vivi Casale said...

aww this is an adorable card!!!
xxx
Vivi