Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wonderful blog post on Amie Bleu blog

Every once in a while, you come across a blog post that you swear was written for you - or it could be a song, a poem, etc.  Recently, it was this blog post.  It just stopped me in my tracks and I have shared it with everyone I can think of.  Please stop by Amy's blog and read this post, especially if you need a boost, a pickup, something to reinforce a flagging confidence level.  Profound and the accompanying video is exquisite!   Just click on the title of this post to be taken to the AmieBleu blog.

3 comments:

Amie Bleu~♥ said...

Thank you so much Nancy! You are too sweet!! xo

Nancy said...

Amie Bleu - While I love all of your posts, this one was superb. My dearest friend lost her husband in May of 2010 and I thought your words would help her. She was so touched, she has signed on to email subscribe to your blog. Thank you for the peace you have brought her.

Unknown said...

Nancy, your blog is just lovely!
When I'm up to it I'll have to check out Amie Bleus blog.
Blessings to you dear ladies ~Mary~ :-}