Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Addendum re birthday blog candy

I figured out the little blue frog and have added TWO to the birthday blog candy posting.  The first frog is for all entrants, as this is your first chance at winning.  The second froggie is for those making cards.  Here you can post a thumbnail of your card.  Please make sure that the URL you post takes us to the blog post with the card.  If you have already left a comment, intending it as an entry, please enter again with the first frog.  If you are making a card, enter using the second frog, once you have your card finished.  Thank you again.  Oh, and one correction on the hot chocolate "lotion".  It is actually bath and shower gel.  Guess I need new glasses.   I have added three additional pieces of hand-dyed rayon tape, in berry colors, each 1 yard long, offered by Ribbonsmyth.  Forgot to add these yesterday.   I cannot get a good photo of the colors so you will have to be surprised.  One is a pink to lilac shade.  One is medium purple shades and the third is dark purple shades. 

4 comments:

Babe O'Mara said...

I left a comment on one of your birthday blogs, but now I read you have the two froggies up so does this mean you have to have a blog to be entered? I'm confused, I don't remember you saying you must have a blog to be entered.

Babe

Nancy said...

Babe, do you have a blog? If not, let me know and I will think about how you can enter, maybe by using your name and email but my blog URL

Babe O'Mara said...

I don't have a blog Nancy. I don't know how those Mr linky things work, but I think they all say enter a blog address. Well, if I can't enter, I'll still follow you.
thanks,

Babe

Nancy said...

Babe, I cannot seem to find an email for you. Write me at nancyschaub09@comcast.net and I will tell you how you can enter.