Thursday, March 17, 2011

We have a winner!

I put the numbers 1 through 35 in Random.org to cover the 28 who entered without cards and the 7 who entered with cards.

Here is the result:

Random Integer Generator


Here are your random numbers:



9

Timestamp: 2011-03-17 04:08:04 UTC

Congratulations to Patty Price!  Thank you to everyone who entered my Birthday Blog Candy. I will have to do this again soon.  I know it won't be April, but maybe May.  Keep watching and again, thanks for sharing my birthday with me, and for those who made cards, if I do this again, with another photo for inspiration, I will have a separate prize for those who make cards.  I wish I could send something to each and every one of you.




4 comments:

alethea said...

Congrats Patty!! Enjoy all your goodies!!

Patty said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I'm so absolutely thrilled!

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats Patty

F.T said...

I like your all handmade crafts, they are wonderful.

discount card printing
Membership card printing