Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BLOG CANDY - Partial

Eventually, everything will be here and I can finally post all of the blog candy for my birthday, but I have decided to whet your appetites, and show you part of what will be included.

As some of  you know, my right hand/wrist have been in a splint for almost 2 weeks now, and I still cannot do any paper crafting.  I found a lovely set on Etsy to purchase and include as part of my blog candy, courtesy of Virginia's Vignettes.  The  photo is Virginia's  and I have her permission to post it here.  Photos of other blog candy items will be included as they arrive, or as I can take photos.



From Virginia's listing:
This Vintage style tin is part of a series,and this one is Edition #4,with a 1995 date on it....Tin was never used for food,inside is very clean(NEW),outside shows a little ware due to aging,but no dents or off coloring...

Now for the fun part.  Inside I have created a few goodies to celebrate a Love for Chocolate...done in chocolate and pink colors, as follows: small notebook(4 1/2in X 3 1/4in,160pgs) with a floral cover, an embellished couple with sweet words, antique lace....

2 round glass magnets depicting words of chocolate...

a pocket tag that holds 3 cards of vintage chocolate ads images,  and antique(1919)ledger paper stamped with a To Do List on back...

a circular notepad with a floral design...

a floral designed journaling tag with a Chocolate saying on back...

all wrapped up in chocolate paper,with a decorative pink doily....

Tin measures 6in square and 2 3/4in high....

I will add only that the rest of the goodies will include Magnolia items, two specialty cookbooks, real chocolate and other goodies.  Keep watching. 

2 comments:

Susie M. said...

How wonderful nancy! You are so thoughtful to provide such beautiful eye candy!! :)

virginiasvignettes said...

HI Nancy!....Thank You for the very generous and nice mention,and I hope the lucky recipient will enjoy it as much as I have creating it!...Love your blog!...and Thanks again for everything...:)virginia