Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kellie's blog candy arrived

Kellie mailed my blog candy winnings from Australia on Sep.13th.  Would you believe that I got the parcel on the 16th?  It was like Christmas here.  You can see all the goodies that were included if you go back two posts I think, maybe three.  It is an amazing assortment of wonderful stamps and bling.  She also enclosed a hand-made card which is adorable.  I do not recognize the image, however.  Perhaps someone who reads this will recognize it and let me know.  Kellie, if you read this, I am overjoyed, and will have great fun with all these new toys.  Thank you to Kellie and to Holley for my recent blog candy wins.  I am sorry the image is not the best.  I did not have the best lighting when I took the photo today.  Who is this charmer???

Kellie's card:




7 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow, looks like you are going to be having some fun in your craft room!

Anonymous said...

so fun for you Nancy! happy for you!!! This image is from CC Designs..one of Amy Young's newest release at All That Scraps
HERE
Pam Going Postal

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh Nancy I bet you are doing the HAPPY DANCE!!! LOL.. I can't wait to see all of the fun things you create with your new goodies.

Happy day to you dear!!
Hugs, Janiel

Tracy Valure said...

Wow Nancy! You won two awesome Blog candys. How fun is that!!! Anyways, you asked where the Mother Teresa qoute came from on my blog, it is from a set called "Kind Words" from Verve stamps. It is a great little set!

Enjoy all your new stamps!
Tracy Valure

Vivi Casale said...

oh Nancy, your are so lucky!!
This card is adorable and this girl is a cutie!!!

Have fun with all your candies!!!

xxx
Vivi

Vivi Casale said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mandy said...

Congrats Nancy you lucky lady, have fun.
Thank you so much for your sweet email, that was so lovely of you. Apologies for not getting round to emailing you back I really must start at the bottom of my list and work my way up as I lose track.
You are right I have changed my header and used the picture of another of my cards.
The stamp I used on my all white card was a "Paper Make Up" sentiment stamp. I've bought quite a few of them recently they have some lovely sentiments.
I think my essay is done now Nancy lol
hugs Mandy xx