Thursday, July 29, 2010

Change of background

My new cards generated a lot of visitors, but some had trouble reading the posts because of the purple color that had been under the text.  I changed my background to one with a white center, so I hope this makes it easier to read my blog.  Thanks for letting me know. 

Please take a moment to look at my side bar, for the button for Digi Drawn.  A few months back, one of the members (Maureen) of the Magnolia-licious group on yahoo made a card using Giggling Tilda, and this sweet Tilda was being kissed by the cutest Beagle/Basset hound.  What made this especially wonderful was that  Maureen drew the dog herself! She kindly sent me a few of the images after I told her of my rescue Beagles and one Beagle/Basset.  I just learned that she offers this, and other wonderful designs, as digi stamps.  Please click on the button to see her creations.  This is the card Maureen made, sizing the dog perfectly to kiss a seated Tilda.  Isn't he wonderful?  I can almost imagine him wagging his tail as he kissed Tilda. 

UPDATE:  Maureen has just joined the Magnolia Design Team.  What good news!

10 comments:

Susie M. said...

Hi nancy! so nice to see you back in action. First off..your bkgd is absolutely gorgeous. It really compliments you. Secondly, this image is so CUTE! and the way in which you put the card together is adorable. I hope you have a great wknd.

Sharon Caudle said...

Nancy, this card is gorgeous! I love the way you put these two stamps together! Soooo creative! And beautifully colored too! I love it!!!
hugs!
Sharon

Silvie Z said...

Hi Nancy, this is so cute! These two stamps look gorgeous together!And the coloring is beautiful! What a pretty card!
Hugs to you,
Silvie from France

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card. Your coloring is beautiful.
hugs,
Shell

Unknown said...

Adorable card!

Anonymous said...

Lovely coloring Nancy! Tilda is just delightful!
Pam Going Postal

Peggie said...

This is such a sweet card. I love that basset giving Tilda a kiss. Great job.

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet theme with gorgeous coloring Nancy. Beautiful card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Tracy Valure said...

How cute is that dog licking tilda! Such a sweet card. Love it!
Tracy

Unknown said...

How sweet is this! Great card, love it.