Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Birdie Choir and Spring Blossoms

Two more House Mouse cards to share with you.  I really have to get a few more Magnolia images made into cards as there are several challenges going on for Magnolia but I guess I find them a little scarier than the HM stamps.  Hopefully that will change soon.  

BIRDIE CHOIR:
Recipe:
Stamp:  HM (Stampabilities) HMLR1043, Birdie Choir.
Colored pencils:  Derwent and Prismacolor with turpenoid and blending stump.
Cardstock/solid:  Bazzill Basics in Guacamole and African Daisy/
DP:  Floral:  Martha Stewart tablet; plaid:  HOTP/Paper Pizazz. Purple dot (mat behind stamped image) - came in a card kit.
Embellishment:  Flower - Prima.  Brad:  Recollections.  Gelly Roll Stardust pen in Silver Star on Prima flower and on stamped/colored purple flowers.

SPRING BLOSSOMS:
Recipe:
Stamp:  HM (Stampabilities) HMJR1051, Spring Blossoms.
Cardstock/solid:  Bazzill Bling in Feather Boa.  Purple:  from a card kit.  Green:  Bazzill Basics in Guacamole. 
DP:  Plaid is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses in Village.   Green floral is Making Memories Basic Papers from Chloe's Closet collection. 
Embellishments:   Flower:  Sandylion sticker.  Ribbon:  American Crafts.

Card Count:  15/365

20 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh my ...gorgeous!

Karen said...

Your cards are so adorable Nancy!!

Patty said...

ADORABLE!!!!

slbt17 said...

beautiful job!
Sandra

Eulanda said...

Oh my goodness if you can color these, you can definitely color Magnolia's!! I just LOVE these cards!

Candy said...

You have done a beautiful job on both of these really sweet cards :o)
Hugs, Candy

Sara said...

Oh these are beautiful!!! Your coloring is perfect!!

Vivi Casale said...

all cards are adorable!!!
Hugs
Vivi

Gina Lindsay said...

Very cute, but I love Spring Blossoms, it is one of my favorite HM stamps and you have colored it beautifully.

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

These are so perfectly springy cards. Love the images and your coloring.

Susie M. said...

Awwww.....these are adorable! I love the added touches and your coloring is fantastic!

Maria Matter said...

oh Nancy, these are gorgeous!!!!
love your coloring and your designs with these soft spring colors!
Beautiful job!!
Enjoy your Sunday!
blessings, Maria

Dru said...

These are just the sweetest cards. I love HM and did quite a few last year - yours definitely make me miss them - LOL! Really sweet and such a great job coloring!

Anonymous said...

I just can't resist house mouse stamps. You did a beautiful job coloring these little cuties.
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Payne Holler Cards said...

with your coloring skills, Magnolias will be a snap!!! go for it...cant wait to see {{hugs}}

Cindy said...

Nancy, these are adorable!! I love House Mouse, and I love the purple on them!!

Please visit my blog to see what I have for you!!

Angie Williams said...

These are very cute cards!

Mary Director said...

Nancy, your cards are gorgeous!!! I love the way you have done the coloring/blending. GREAT JOB.

Kristie W. said...

Cute cards!!

The Wired Angel said...

Darlings cards.. way to go DIVA!!