Thursday, December 9, 2010

Remembering Flash



Sweet boy, Flash, who went to the Rainbow Bridge on 10-23-10

"...We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached.  Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still wound live no other way.  We cherish memory as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necessary plan...

The life of a dog seems endless, until one day.  That day has come and gone for me and I am once again within a smaller circle, still unable to believe that this evening I will not see him within the setting sun..."

Irving Townsend, Separate Lifetimes, "The Once Again Prince".

With me not nearly long enough, forever in my heart.  I will never forget.  I love you and miss you, sweet boy.

Shirley and Ernie, thank you for loving him too.

9 comments:

Pattyskypants said...

Much sympathy, Nancy, for this loss! xxoo Patty

Karen said...

Hugs to you Nancy......hope you are feeling better, we miss you on Frugal! : )

Eulanda said...

Oh my gosh Nancy!! I have been trying to reach you!! I hope this comes through!! Please write me if you get this. Thanks!

Dru said...

So sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet Flash - it's so hard to lose our little friends. Hugs, Dru

Linda's Crafty World said...

Sorry you lost you friend and pal. I was devastated when lost our cat. TFS

Gina Lindsay said...

Oh I am so sorry to see this. I never realized how much one could love an animal until recently. So sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I know how you feel I lost my baby Sierra in Sept this year.
Nancy please e-mail me and let me know you are alright. I am having a hard time not hearing from you. It is concerning me all the time. We love you, I love you. Hugs Cathy K

JazzyH said...

Hugs!

Susie M. said...

Awww......I'm so sorry nancy. Please accept my late condolences. I hope your starting to feel better. I miss you. : (