Tuesday, August 17, 2010
I received this lovely award from Mary Anne at her sparkly-train blog and am honored that she decided to pass this on to me. Mary Anne is a special friend - one you meet online, may never meetin person , but you know that you are friends and always will be.
There are some conditions attached to this award, which I am more than happy to fulfill.
1. You need to thank the person who sent it. Mary Anne, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am truly touched that you thought of me.
2. You need to post a favorite photo on your blog.
These beautiful ladies with dirty seats are my eldest granddaughter, Beth, on the left, and my daughter, Megan, on the right. Yes, despite being mother and daughter, it is hard to tell them apart.
These handsome young men, taken a long time ago, are my two boys. This was taken at the Phila. Zoo back in the early 80s.
3. Capture the award and post it on your blog.
4. List three things you like about yourself : a) I love my children, without reservation and always will, no matter what; b) I honor my friends and cherish their friendship; c) I have loved and been devoted to rescue dogs.
5. Choose five blogs with which to share this award. Like Mary Anne, I follow a lot of blogs and this is really a hard one. I will say that I have perhaps gone with the blogs I follow the most and from which I derive a great deal of inspiration. That said, I cannot share this with Mary Anne since she sent it to me but would if I could. I just cannot decide on 5, so I have added a sixth. Keep in mind I follow over 100 blogs and am grateful to all of you for the inspiration you impart and the techniques you so generously share:
1. Eulanda S. Cards, Cards and More Cards.
2. Suzanne Dean
3. Sue's Sentiments
4. Bev R. All the Things I Love.
5. Angie - Scrap Girl
6. Pam S.
Again, Mary Anne, thanks so much for sharing this award with me. I am touched and honored.
Wedding Day and Halloween
19 hours ago