Tuesday, December 15, 2009

More House Mouse Christmas Cards

I am still making Christmas cards, and having such fun.  So far, I have been using only House-Mouse images.  So many supplies still to get.  I have discovered an art store within an easy driving distance and they have much of what I need, so it looks like I will be spared a trip into Center City Philadelphia.  I am having a very hard time getting good images inside as the flash washes out the colors on the cards.  Today, I tried taking some shots outside with my small digital, but also took them with my Canon film SLR, which I will get copied onto a CD and load the old fashioned way.  I doubt I will ever give up my film Canon, no matter how much I want a digital SLR.  Santa, do you hear me????

Anyway, here are today's photos.  I hope you enjoy them.  The first image, "Believe",  is from the Joyous Flight stamp.  The second image, "Joy to the World", is from an image I cannot identify.  Someone was kind enough to send me some stamped images when I first joined the House-Mouse group.  The third image, "Noel", is from the Peppermint Treats stamp.   The fourth image, "Peace on Earth", is from a stamp of the same name. 












I am having such fun!  There is glitter everywhere, but it's just me, and I will clean it up later.  It is not evident in the photo, but the Christmas ball with the wee mousie inside, is dusted with an ultrafine glitter called "Snow" and it gives just the right effect.  I will try to post more tomorrow.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

Angelwood said...

Hi Nancy, these House Mouse images are so cute! Love the cards you've made with them and I love your coloring of them. Thanks for the sweet comment you made about my snowglobe cards. So appreciated! hugs, Angela

Christine said...

Hi there glad you got sorted re the linking..beautiful cards love your choice of colour combos fabby images too, thanks for joining us at HM&F this wk.

Hugs Christine xx

Lauren said...

Adorable cards! You live in Hatboro? I would love to hear more about the crops in Collegeville - I've never been to a crop and I would love to check it out.

Lauren

ThePurplePlace said...

Nancy,

Your cards are all wonderful. You are doing a fantastic job of making the "House Mouse" stamps come to life!

They are very cute and I have a few myself, but I have not found the perfect colors for them yet, you did much better than me!

Thanks for sharing!

cabio's craft corner said...

These are such a cute bunch of cards to share for inspirations.
Hugs,
Cabio