Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Exchange Cards

I've been coloring House Mouse images for over a week, working with Prismacolor and Derwent pencils and finally have something to show for my efforts.  I am not happy with the way the camera is showing the cards, however.  I will try again tomorrow in different lighting, even if I have to take them outside.  However, I do want to get them posted, so I can post the one in non-traditional colors on the House Mouse Monday Challenge blog.  Enjoy.  There will be a few more.  For each photo I will show the face of the card and the inside.   The first stamp is called "Perfect Harmony".  The second is called  "Peppermint Treats". 





















1 comment:

Christine said...

Great HM image & non trad colour combo thanks for joining us at HM&F challenge this wk.

Hugs Chriistine xx